Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 1215, I used all three of my boosters, when the screen shifted up 1 of the bears did not shift
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will pass this post onto one of the moderators to have a look at.
Have a good night
Yes, I am still short the three boosters I used on level 1215.
Hi Steve
Thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a reply.
Are you still having issues with the game?