Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After upgrading Candy crush soda I lost my 24 hours of free lives and all the missions that provide free Busters. How can I get them back? Now I only have 5 lives every time I play, which is really annoying
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Katerina,
I can't do anything about the missing lives as they are time related and have to be used as soon as they are won.
As to the missing missions, it could be that they were a limited feature, but try the troubleshooting here to see if they come back
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
Yes, still the same
Good evening Katerina
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a response.
Are you still having issues with the game?