Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My avatar starts on level 1039 on all my devices, but I have completed up to 1080, so I have to scroll all the way over every time I play. I can no longer get bonuses because of this. It's been this way for some time... any fix available??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bill,
I hope you're feeling great today!
I would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue? And if so, if you have tried to re-install the game and/or do the updates?
The Studio have fixed the issue but it is still happening for a few players, so just want to make sure it's all good with you now :-)
Please let me know. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Until then, have a Fun-tastic day!
- Mia
Unfortunately its on the list to be fixed but we have no date yet