Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On level 1062 of Soda Crush but it starts me at 828 and I have to scroll to my level Is there a way to update where I start? I unistalled and downloaded again and logged out of FB hoping to update progress no luck
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Ttoo,
I hope you're feeling great today!
I would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue? And if so, if you have tried to re-install the game and/or do the updates that Chicken Slayer suggested?
The Studio have fixed the issue but it is still happening for a few players, so just want to make sure it's all good with you now :-)
Please let me know. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Until then, have a Fun-tastic day!
- Mia
Ah I wish they would fix things before they make it look even prettier!
I will give you some troubleshooting tips to see if that helps. I see you are playing on Facebook but is that through the apps on a phone or tablet or on a pc? Follow the link for your OS, thank you
ios
Android
Yes. Still scrolling through many screens and now they added some backgrounds that cause tons of stalling issues when trying to scroll.
Good evening Ttoo
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a response.
Are you still having issues with the game?