Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I get the level and the screen, but nothing drops down so I can play the game. Everything was fine one day and that happened the next day. Seems I can play on my tablet. Can you help me with my laptop?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This got fixed not to long ago, can you guys try clearing the cache or a different browser?
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
You can download them from the following links:
- http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/upgrade.html
- https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html
- http://www.opera.com/computer
Note! If you're already playing in supported browser we still recommend trying another browser.
Hope this does the trick!
/QueenB