Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi,
When I open the game, it opens at level 1231 but I am playing level 1850.
I have to scroll every time the whole way to start my level, getting tyred of it...
Please help...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Really, again
OK, I've send you some help which you will find the next time you open the game and once passed, can you clear the cache of your browser and see if that helps? http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache.
Cheers,
/QueenB
Hello. I think I am stuck again. Picture stays on 1846 and I am playing 1849. Try to pass level 1846 again but its a difficult one...
Sweet, glad to hear that did the trick and you're back on track
Woohoo. So far so good. I've had some bugs in the game over the years, mostly nice bugs ( like extra daily bonus eo ) but this was an annoying one. Thanks for the fix
Aha, gotcha and thanks for the screenshot!
So according to the screenshot your picture is stuck on level 1335 which means you'll have to pass the level again so that your picture can catch up, this can happen sometimes.
I've added some help to your game to help you out much faster and let me know how it goes
You should be able to insert images when answering back!
Ok. I know how to take a screenshot. Don't know how to send it your way...
Still having this issue? Can you send me a screenshot of the game map showing your profile picture so we can take a closer look? For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit: www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Thanks
Your profile picture is probably stuck on a lower level.Look for your picture by scrolling down the game board and try playing the level your picture is on. Once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level and see if that helps./QueenB
Your profile picture is probably stuck on a lower level.
Look for your picture by scrolling down the game board and try playing the level your picture is on. Once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level and see if that helps.
Thanks for your answer. Doesn't work. Played the game my picture was on (1311). Passed it. Picture goes to the next game (1312). Not the level I am currently playing (1856)???