Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
At the start of any game, you can spin a wheel or something to win a booster/coins, etc, but I have nothing like that on candy crush soda, nothing how do I win boosters ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
At the moment most of our exciting extra challenges are predominately on mobile platforms.
In the future we will be adding these onto Facebook and King.com but I don't have an exact date just yet I'm afraid. As the majority of our players play on mobile devices it was decided to focus on these platforms first, before extending onto other platforms.
If you have access to a Windows 10 computer then the special event will generally always be available there as well! Check out this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/candy-crush-soda-saga/9nblggh1zrpv
/QueenB