Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
my olg game deleted from ipad. When downloaded again came to level one. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sure your game has been backed up
Have you reconnected the game to your Facebook or Kingdom account so it can sync back?
/QueenB
I've sent your message as I'll need you to confirm your Kingdom email address and see if your progress has been backed up.
Check your envelop
I am playing on ipad fromkingdom
Hi Usha, so sorry to hear that this happened to you. Have you been playing on Facebook or Kingdom because that's the only way that your progress is saved. Please let us know and then we can try to find a resolution for you.