Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My game begins at level 390 every time although I am way past this. It's getting quite tedious having to scroll to my current level each time I play. How can I correct this please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you look for your profile picture on the game map as it does sound like it's stuck somewhere. Once you find it, pass the level it is on as that should do trick!
Cheers,
/QueenB
Did u figure this out it's driving me mad and I just keep getting automated emails from king.com... no help at all