Where does one complain about game scamming the customers?

Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 68 Level 3

Level 2080.  IMPOSSIBLE when the game owner CHEATS and that is what you are doing- CHEATING.   I have used a ton of boosters, PAID MONEY FOR MORE, took additonal moves (10, then 16).  Had 7 bottles and In the last 10 moves no matter what I did (a striped to move a candy to get a bottle or used the hammer)  NO BOTTLE SHOWED UP.  If no bottle shows up HOW CAN YOU GET ALL EIGHT BOTTLES???  YES, I AM SCREAMING because I am angry.  $30 later and still can't win and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH SKILL OR THINKING.  It is because the game say you have to get 8 bottles but the game WILL NOT GIVE 8 BOTTLES.  RESULT after 66 moves (the extra 26 costing me bars) I could not win the game because the game is UNFAIR and YOU, the KING people are cheating.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Judy, 

I am so sorry you are having issues. 

I am going to pass this directly on to the moderator as I assume you have tried the troubleshooting?

I know its no consolation but sometimes it could be down to a level error. I have had the same happen in Farm heroes where things do not appear as it should. 

Its not cheating its just down to game programming. However if the game is not behaving as it should be then yes it needs looking at. Unfortunately using boosters doesn't guarantee winning, but if things are not appearing then it does sound like a fault.

As daft as it sounds, do you have a computer version (Facebook or the Kingdom) you could try? Sometimes levels lay out better on another set up.

Be assured though, I am passing this on :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?