Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My daughter had reached level 223 (Username: Tilde1705), when it all erased and she was back on level 1. She has no facebook account - how do we retrieve the lost levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gitte,
Were you previously connected to the Kingdom?
I am just asking before I pass this on to the moderator as if she was its just a question of logging in again
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@Gitte our games are for aged 18 and above, however, should you create a Kingdom account with your details I can add the levels back to this account.
Please let us know when you have done this and I will send you a private message to get the details :-)
Thanks!
Hi Gitte, that is fine I will pass it on to the moderator.
If you can connect it though to the Kingdom for her, if something like this happens again, then you have an easy way of getting them back. She doesn't have to use Facebook and if using it through a phone, I am pretty sure there is no chat box or anything. It would just keep a record of her progress in case of interruption
Wait to hear from the moderator now
No.. she is only 12 yrs and didnt know og the possibility :-/