Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had 11 boosters OF each.
Now they're all gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No problem.
You are very welcome, I am sorry I couldn't help any more.
I know how frustrating it is
Ok.
Got it.
Thank you for your time.
hi, did you read the link? It explains it can be down to the phone updates
How so?
Ah I am so sorry Its not fair but its not always down to the game either
They were not paid for.
I won them.
Oh dear Were any of them bought boosters (as in real money)?
I have a link to another post which explains what happens to boosters sometimes.
If they were paid for then there is a possibility of having them reimbursed.
Tablet/phone version.
Hi Camila,
I am sorry to hear you have lost boosters.
Were they on the Facebook version or the tablet/phone version?