Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
At eleven clock when I open the game it deos not give me boosters as supposed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for confirming. Its in progress, I will see if there is any update tomorrow. Unfortunately most of our comments have gone into moderation this weekend (spam filters are over working) so there could be a backlog, but I will ask
Yes...the daily bonus does not give me at the happy hour 11 o'clock everyday
Hi Adrk thank you for posting on King care.
Forgive me, I am only helping out here. Happy Hour, is that connected to the daily bonus? As I know there are issues with it at the moment not working as it should