Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
my account went back down to level 730 and it wont let me go back online to get my other levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also you might find this link to QueenB's post helpful too
Hi @Gail,
It sounds like you possibly were not connected at the time of playing or there could just be a little bump somewhere.
As I don't know which device you use, I am going to give you the troubleshooting for them all
Android
iOS
Facebook
Hi Eric thank you for using King care.
Can you try the troubleshooting here please and let us know how you get on.
Thanks
I had the same problem. I went into my phone and cleared all my cached data and it fixed it!
Same problem, but only dropped back three levels. What is the fix?