Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
the game starts off with 1 soda bottle in it. How do I get more?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mamaskinner,
I apologise I don't play this, but have you checked the wiki for help? I would search for you but it brought up a multitude of bottles and I haven't a clue which is right :O Hopefully you can find the info, if not, let me know and I will ask someone that plays.
Alternatively, another community superstar has a blog, if you let me know the level number I can find you a link
CCSS Wiki