Once AGAIN .... I HAVE RUN OUT OF LEVELS & CAN NOT PROCEED

Options
Carmella_Fennell
Carmella_Fennell Posts: 40 Level 2

I am in a competition in which I’m currently leading in the number 1 spot, BUT like MANY, MANY TIMES BEFORE, unless KING releases more levels to me I will end up forfeiting my LEAD, POINTS, and WILL LOSE MY SPOT IN THE DIVISION TITLE .... I’ve lost these spots way more often then what’s acceptable.  Like everyone else who plays this game, we all strive to earn our spots in the next levels up, but because of how KING “mis-manages” their process, it IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO get ahead, IN A WINNING POSITION .... AND, FRANKLY IT IS UNFAIR & STINKS‼️‼️‼️‼️  I have completed LEVEL 2140 and I AM ALL BUT BEGGING KING ISSUE ME ADDITIONAL LEVELS SOONER THAN LATER so I have a FAIR chance of maintaining my lead in the current competition .... KING’s CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY, VERY “””U-N-S-A-T-I-S-F-A-C-T-O-R-Y””” ESP CONSIDERING THE ADDITIONAL “”FEES”” paid by some, including me, to try and get a leg up on competition .....  I am expecting KING’s prompt and favorable response to this request...anything less will be highly disappointing adding to my already less than even poor opinion of the Customer Service or better yet, the lack thereof!!!!!!!      P L E A S E.  and.  THANK YOU.   

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Carmella,

You are quite correct I should have been more respectful and courteous. I am actually only a player with stars as I volunteer here. I think the fact that you shouted quite a bit, probably ruffled my feathers more than it should do. I don't know if you are aware that capitals are considered shouting? If anything, and I hope this doesn't make things worse, it was written a bit tongue in cheek. It did make me smile that someone thought that king had singled them out. 

Nevertheless, you are right and I would have complained and have indeed complained when people don't remember their manners. Sometimes it does us good to be reminded. Please will you accept my apologies, especially as you have been so nice about it. 

There honestly is no conspiracy to hold you back, and really you are to be congratulated to be at the top of the levels. Its a nice change to see someone who just gets on with the levels and battles through them. Admittedly, I have only played a few levels and couldn't get into the game so you have done much better than me. I think if anything its their bad timing having rewards and titles when you cannot go any further at that point. Perhaps a good feedback post with things you like about the game, and things that you would like to see change might be helpful? Then we can pass your feedback on. 

Happy playing 

- Chicken Slayer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Sorry Carmella, as you tend to start a new question each time you want to complain about the fact that you are at the top of the levels and King don't let the game open more especially for you, this question got missed.

I see that you are yet again at the top though and still waiting for more levels. That's what happens when you play the levels as soon as they come out :)

• Carmella_Fennell
    Options

Dearest Chicken Slayer,

There was and is no reason to be sarcastic whilst answering my question.  Your response very definitely comes across as if I’ve annoyed you.  I’m a Customer, a user, and a fan of KING’S CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA GAME, and even if I were none of these, you should still be respectful of me, or anyone for that matter, as a decent common courtesy.  Many thanks for your attention and input to my question, albeit redundant or not.

With kindest regards,  Carmella 

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Carmella,

You are quite correct I should have been more respectful and courteous. I am actually only a player with stars as I volunteer here. I think the fact that you shouted quite a bit, probably ruffled my feathers more than it should do. I don't know if you are aware that capitals are considered shouting? If anything, and I hope this doesn't make things worse, it was written a bit tongue in cheek. It did make me smile that someone thought that king had singled them out. 

Nevertheless, you are right and I would have complained and have indeed complained when people don't remember their manners. Sometimes it does us good to be reminded. Please will you accept my apologies, especially as you have been so nice about it. 

There honestly is no conspiracy to hold you back, and really you are to be congratulated to be at the top of the levels. Its a nice change to see someone who just gets on with the levels and battles through them. Admittedly, I have only played a few levels and couldn't get into the game so you have done much better than me. I think if anything its their bad timing having rewards and titles when you cannot go any further at that point. Perhaps a good feedback post with things you like about the game, and things that you would like to see change might be helpful? Then we can pass your feedback on. 

Happy playing 

- Chicken Slayer

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Aw thank you Carmella, that is so sweet of you!

I can understand, more so now that I know you rely on games as a distraction, how frustrating it is that you are having to wait. Have you tried any of the other games? I started Bubble witch 3 to help a player and I think she has left it now, but I am slowly plodding through. The levels are hard though so they need a lot of concentration :O

Or Farm Heroes saga? Thats a similar type game except the crops are cute and make cute little noises haha.

Thank you for accepting my apology and I am glad I was able to help :)

• Carmella_Fennell
    Options

Dearest Chicken Slayer,

There was and is no reason to be sarcastic whilst answering my question.  Your response very definitely comes across as if I’ve annoyed you.  I’m a Customer, a user, and a fan of KING’S CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA GAME, and even if I were none of these, you should still be respectful of me, or anyone for that matter, as a decent common courtesy.  Many thanks for your attention and input to my question, albeit redundant or not.

I hope you get my reply‼️
  • Carmella_Fennell
    Options

Dearest Chicken Slayer,

I am true humbled that you took the time and effort to apologize to the extent that you did, and please know that I very definitely accept and appreciate your heartfelt apologies. But, I must add that I would be remiss and disingenuous if I too did not offer my own apology to you for “shouting” because I’m very well aware that all caps is indeed taken as someone shouting. As I carefully read your message, it did occur to me that I had become a PITA, which is a personal acronym for a person I tend to immensely dislike, a (Pain in the Ass)!!!
  • Carmella_Fennell
    Options

Dearest Chicken Slayer,

I have begun managing my game time vs Gobbling all new levels in one sitting. I’m stuck home due to a Spinal Condition that renders me unable to work. So, it became habit to sit and knock out all my levels. Your kind explanation has helped me understand how new levels are released, and more importantly that I’m not a victim of “King singling me out to get at me” ... I’m lmBo at how SILLY that sounds just typing that, much less thinking it.
  • Carmella_Fennell
    Options

Dearest Chicken Slayer,

Please pass this to your Supervisor as in my opinion as a Customer, you are to be commended for your genuine concern, your detailed explanation, your thoughtfulness in the follow-up apology, and moreover, your exceptional Customer Service.With sincere thanks and very kind regards, Carmella
  • Carmella_Fennell
    Options

Dearest Chicken Slayer,

Please pass this to your Supervisor as in my opinion as a Customer, you are to be commended for your genuine concern, your detailed explanation, your thoughtfulness in the follow-up apology, and moreover, your exceptional Customer Service.With sincere thanks and very kind regards, Carmella
  • Carmella_Fennell
    Options

Dearest Chicken Slayer,

I am true humbled that you took the time and effort to apologize to the extent that you did, and please know that I very definitely accept and appreciate your heartfelt apologies. But, I must add that I would be remiss and disingenuous if I too did not offer my own apology to you for “shouting” because I’m very well aware that all caps is indeed taken as someone shouting. As I carefully read your message, it did occur to me that I had become a PITA, which is a personal acronym for a person I tend to immensely dislike, a (Pain in the Ass)!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?