PLEASE answer with a sensible solution or tell why

Joyce_Anderson
Joyce_Anderson Posts: 7 Level 2

AGAIN to my question as why no help with getting any free boosters on candy crush soda like you do with candy crush . Why NO help?  Your SILLY answer is , We think the answer solves your question so lets tell queen B and solve it.  WHAT kinda answer is that.....NONE !!!!!!!  

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Joyce,

are you referring to the emails that you are sent? They are automatically generated everytime someone answers. They are a bit naff I understand as I get the same ones when I post a question too. 

I believe you can turn off notifications if you go to your little icon in the top corner then settings.

I understand your frustration at the lack of help. King care is a forum which is really the first line of defence. Its run by a moderating team (and sometimes none King care moderators like Queen B pop in) and also us Community SuperStars lurk around too. We are just regular players with a title haha. But the perks we have rea we have access to a lot of help links and if all else fails then we can pass it on directly to one of the moderators. If its a common issue, they flag the posts and raise an issue with the team. So please, when you have an issue, keep using us as the emails don't always get answered due to volume. Just turn the silly notifications off ;) I have to have mine on so I can see when someone replies. 

I am not sure if it was you that I answered on this on another post where the same question came up.

Each studio is run differently and what works in one game isn't always done in another.

That is not saying that they won't implement it at any future time, just not at the moment. 

They also seem to favour mobiles and devices on games with options to earn boosters but I don't know if that is because with all the constant updates that devices versions have, or that the programming is completely different, it may be easier to do this.

Your feedback will be noted and hopefully it might be changed in the future. 

Sorry I couldn't be more help now, but thank you for your patience :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?