Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have deleted Soda Saga and reloaded it from the Android Play Store and I have cleared my Chrome Cache. None of this has made any difference. How do I make it start at my correct game level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the suggestion. I have now tried a level between where it loads and my correct level and I was able to play at that intermediate level OK. I then exited Soda Saga, then I loaded it again and now it works, i.e. it loads at the correct place. Very weird but it sounds as though you have met this before and have an idea of what is wrong! Anyway thanks for the help - it seems OK now.
Can you play the levels between where it logs you in at and the level you are at?
I know there is an issue where players are having to scroll back to where they should be.
Let me know if this is not the case and I will get further help
Thanks for the suggestion but I had already tried that (I always connect via Facebook). In fact I then deleted Soda Saga and reloaded it from the Android Play Store and I cleared my Chrome Cache but it still shows the exact same issue. I'd be grateful for any other thoughts!
Hi Harris Man, thank you for using King care.
How were you previously connected? It sounds like you just need to log back in and all progress should be reset
Connection