Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have no option what so ever on my game to join a team to collect the green gems. My family play this game and they all have it so why Don’t I? I use an iPad Air 2 to play as do my family members.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,Sorry for the delay in getting you a reply. Are you still having issues with this?
Hello,
Sorry for the delay in getting you a reply.
Are you still having issues with this?