Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was on level 558 and now all of my game progress is gone. When I go to settings to enter in my email it says there is no account associated with my email. How do I restore my game progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Meghan,
I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I can see that quite some time has passed, are you still experiencing a problem?
Were you using a facebook or king login? Try looking at this: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-cant-i-get-back-to-my-current-level