The game stole over 100 gold bars from me, and I am getting no reply from King!

Miss_Leasa
Miss_Leasa Posts: 1 Newbie

The game gave me the option to buy 5 extra moves for 10 gold bars, and when  I clicked it said "Payment Unsuccessful, try again." And I click 'try again' and it gives me the same damn thing over and over...."Payment Unsuccessful try again"... I hit the damn thing like 10-15 times...butthen I look over at my bars that I JUST PURCHASED earlier, and noticed that every time I hit try again, it took 10 gold bars and gave me NOTHING. I go to King Care and try to get help, by sending an email, and they send me a damn link to the same f-ing place I already left an email to!! WTF!? How do I get my bars and/or my cash back!!?? 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Miss Leasa, 

I am sorry you are having issues. As we don't deal with payment or purchase issues on King care, and King get a lot more emails than they have the staff to read, sometimes the stupid bots read them and if they cannot pick up on anything, they will direct you to King care to find an answer. 

In most cases it works, there are usually moderators and us community SuperStars around to pick things up.  However we cannot deal with your issue. That's how I know it was a stupid bot as you wouldn't have been sent here.

What you need to do is follow this link (I apologise for seeming to give you the runaround but this is the way we are told to do things to make sure that you get the help you need).

If you get another stupid bot email, please reply back to it again with your issue and someone will read it. . Hopefully by using the link I have given you though, that won't happen and a real person will answer. 

I know you are probably reading this and cursing that I cannot give you an instant answer, but as a player, I know how you feel. So I really do appreciate your patience!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?