Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just started using this site yesterday. Lots of people had the same question as me- bubblegum hill disappeared. I don’t see any answers.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
**UPDATED**
Bubblegum hill was pulled for technical reasons, it was originally going to be back next week but as it has been fixed sooner than expected, there is a possibility it might be back today!
Keep checking for updates!
Hi Kathy, you're not looking in the right questions then
I am one of the community SuperStars, you will find my reply in this link here.
I hope it comes back soon!
Have a good day