Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I tried playing the game again as you suggested and the bears still don’t move to advance toward the candy string. There is no free space for them to move forward.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ginabella, see if this tip helps you clear it: https://sodasagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Level%20445 You have to clear the sides - look at the picture posted on this site and it will explain it in detail. Good luck!
Ah Ginobella I am sorry to hear that, I am going to pass this on to one of the moderators to see if they have heard of any other issues.
Just out of interest, have you checked for game updates? and tried the troubleshooting here just in case there was an error but the game updating didn't solve it.