Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi I have been playing candy crush soda on my iPad for ages suddenly it doesn't work why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey , I have Answered but its sat in moderation It should be released Monday. I am so sorry for the delay. The spam filters are over working and blocking anything with a link or trigger words.
Your ipad or your game? Haha sorry Tessa, I could not resist.
(I know you mean the game really )
When you say it doesn't work, do you get an error message? Does it just crash?
Is it an older device? I am going to give you a couple of links to look at that I hope will help. One is troubleshooting but will make you lose boosters unfortunately as they are saved to the ipad not the game. Sometimes its unavoidable though.
Device information
Troubleshooting
Recommended devices