Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost my progress a few days ago. Was at level 850.
Could you please solve this problem. I lost 3 years of dedication to the game .
Thanks in advance for your help !
crive votre question plus en détail ici (au moins 40 caractères s'il vous plaît)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sometimes it does that. Disconnect, reboot your phone and then once its back on, reload the game. Try reconnecting to Facebook. Make sure its the normal account too.
I have a link here if you need any help doing that.
If you get any problems let me know and I can add it to our moderators list to check
I connecter through Facebook ans yes i checked i was connected but still doesn't work. Any suggestion ?
Good evening Brigitte, thank you for using King care.
Can you let me know how you connect to the game? Is it by Facebook or the Kingdom?
You need to click on the cog and make sure you are logged in