Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My Facebook icon is stuck at 1690 but I am at level 1713. How do I get my Facebook update to 1713?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pang,
I have a link here to the guide that explains how to connect
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1
I cannot find sync progression from Facebook
Good evening Pang, thank you for using King care.
It sounds like your game needs syncing.
Disconnect by clicking the cog, exit the game, reboot your device, load the game and log back in.
If that doesn't work and you have access to a pc, log on to King.com and games, go to your account and click sync progression from Facebook.
Now you should be connected properly