My soda crush must has crashed. I was at level 555 and now it started me back at level 1. Help!

Lacy_Leigh
Lacy_Leigh Posts: 3 Newbie

Please help me get my game back where it was.  I’ve played a long time to get this far..                                   

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Lacy, this is one of two things.

1. Can you scroll back up to the level you were on and play it ok? There is a problem where it moves you back down the map but your levels would be unlocked.

2. You just need to reconnect either via the Kingdom or Facebook, however you were before.

If you need help doing that let me know and I will get you the links :)

• Lacy_Leigh

Chicken Slayer,

I have tried and tried.  I think I need more help, please.

• Lady_Choo

No Problem Lacy. that's what I am here for :)

Firstly, when you open the game and the map comes up, can you scroll up and play your current level without having to play the others in between ?

How were you logged in before?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

There is an issue with profile pictures being stuck on a lower level so check and see what Chicken Slayer recommended, great advise :)

You might also want to try the following steps since I noticed you're playing on Apple device if you've lost your progress:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook (if connected).

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (super important)

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook so your progress can sync.

/QueenB

• Lady_Choo

There is an issue with profile pictures being stuck on a lower level so check and see what Chicken Slayer recommended, great advise :)

You might also want to try the following steps since I noticed you're playing on Apple device if you've lost your progress:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook (if connected).

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (super important)

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook so your progress can sync.

/QueenB

Thanks Queen B....I think it was your post I saw about the scrolling :) I must remember about the clearing safari cache.....I don't know if King have changed the link posting but unless you add it as a link now by clicking the icon above the box, you have to copy and paste it, its not clickable anymore :(.Not sure if its a change or a fault x
  • Lacy_Leigh

I do not see a map.  I think there is one in Candy, but don’t see one in Soda.

I cleared my Safari cache and reboot, but still comes back it the beginning.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Can we have a screenshot of your game map showing your profile picture on it so we can take a closer look? For information on how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

/QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?