Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm on level 1000 an something, but it has reverted back to level 705 and when I try to move forward it is telling me that it can't connect to the internet. I have had this issue several times before. Are you able to help resolve again please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi I've had the same problem
I fixed it by going to application manager then clicked candy crush soda clicked clear cache and now I have no problem with it not connecting
Hope this helps xx