Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I log in I am taken to the "bridge" after level 1285. I am on level 1306. The last 2 "gift" levels I passed, I was not rewarded the boosters and extra time. I just passed 1304 and 1305, and nothing happened
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need to play the level your picture is on and once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level on it's own and see if that helps. You might have to close the game app and restart it so that the app opens on your current level.
Keep in mind that you will not receive the rewards from the gift box ( if you have this feature) once you're back on track as the game thinks it has been completed already, but I've added a sweet compensation as an apologies for the trouble caused.
Hope this does the trick
/QueenB
You need to play the level your picture is on and once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level on it's own and see if that helps. You might have to close the game app and restart it so that the app opens on your current level.Keep in mind that you will not receive the rewards from the gift box ( if you have this feature) once you're back on track as the game thinks it has been completed already, but I've added a sweet compensation as an apologies for the trouble caused.Hope this does the trick /QueenB