Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi I've finished all levels can you tell me when new ones come out?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hiya, apparently they come out every Wednesday, so not long to wait There may be a delay as it was Easter weekend but at least you know they are coming
Hi chick,
Yes I mean candy crush
chloe
Hi Chloe,
I will find out for you
Can I just check though, I am pretty sure there are not that many levels in soda, do you mean the normal candy crush?