No internet connection while trying the logout from one of the device

Anu123
Anu123 Posts: 1 Newbie

i have reset king account password in one of the device so the synch didn't happen between my other devices. Like in my phone im at level 1093 but where as other devices show level 1092. Also, my profile picture is missing on all devices. Pls help !!!

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

Hi Anu!

You have reset the Kingdom password and you cannot reconnect to Kingdom with the new password on other devices? Have you tried to log out from Kingdom using another WiFi connection? Or using your cellular data?

If the issue persists, you might need to reinstall the game app if you have already made sure you have the latest game app version. Please note that saved up boosters and lives tend to disappear in this process. 

By the way, if you scroll back your levels and see your profile picture behind your real progress, simply by replaying the level the picture is stuck on should help. 

If you have lost any purchased items or the issue persists, please go ahead and contact us through the game app for further assistance:

- Open the game- Tap on the settings at the left bottom corner- Tap on the ? mark- Select category- Select "Contact us" at the bottom

I hope you're back in the game soon!

Jenny 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?