Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This has been going on for 2 weeks and I even updated app but I am not receiving my bonus after completing levels. Bonus levels not received 647, 651, 657, and 665.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wendy,
can I ask what bonuses it should be that you are getting? I ask because I don't play it, so to raise a possible issue with the moderator, she will ask me to be more specific.
I know you checked for an update, have you tried the troubleshooting?
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device