Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Impossible level! Instead of green candies dropping into the bottle box (as well as the occasional blue one) I get liquorice Can someone help please?????
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah,
First congratulations on getting so far. You have done better than I would have. I gave up on the first version. I hated chocolate with a passion lol.
Don't uninstall though, we all have those levels that we hate, I do have a link for you which will give you an idea of how to play and pass the level. I often find that when people vent and are shown help, the game (strangely) works better for them. I think sometimes we get so bogged down, we get too frustrated.
Good luck!
Level 1416