Candy crush soda 1335

Options
jsscurlock
jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3

I am getting so tired of some of these hard levels. This is one of them. I have been stuck for over a month without even coming close to clearing it. I dont know why a color changing candy is even on there. It stays in the middle and does no good. It needs to be made where it can drop down to be useful. Something needs to be changed with this level to make it passable. I have been playing this level for over a month and not 1 time have i got a good board to make it half way easy to pass. I like a good challenge but being stuck for months on one stupid level is making the game not fun anymore. Please make this easier to pass.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,631 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening jsscurlock, 

Have you had a look at some of the video help out there? I do have a link for you from one of my co-superstars blog. I hope it helps!

Level 1335

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

I have watched videos for this level. Only problem is i cant get a lucky board to help. Last level i got stuck on i was stuck for 2 months and it looks as if i will be stuck on this one the same. I am so done with this. I mean it shouldnt take 2 months to clear a board. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,631 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

No you are right it shouldn't :(

I do know that the videos are just the end result, but each player finds the level difficulty different. And because they have to cater to those who find it easy as well, its finding a balance. I will pass the feedback on though!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?