I lost 170 gold bars

Options
Mark_Hurst
Mark_Hurst Posts: 7 Level 2

PLEASE NOTE THE ACCOUNT IS NOT MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. IT IS MY KING ACCOUNT: flickpepsi@gmail.com

I lost 170 gold bars on my candy crush soda king account.

I was playing the game and when I came out I was going to buy something with my gold and I noticed I lost 170 gold bars. 170!. This has resulted in me having to buy more gold with money. This is totally unacceptable and I should be refunded or given the 170 gold back.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Mark, 

Thank you for contacting King care. 

I am going to pass this on to one of the moderators who will be able  to go into your account and check where the gold bars have gone, that's easy enough. Unfortunately its Easter which means she won't be in the office until Tuesday. We have quite a list we are passing on, so it might mean its Wednesday before you hear anything, but rest assured, you will. I just don't know what she has on as King care is not her only duty. 

If you haven't heard anything by Wednesday evening, please let me know and I will prompt her. 

Thank you :)

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Chicken Slayer 

@MarkWelcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a sweet week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?