Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My candy crush soda as well is gone back to zero i was on level 267 and i can send a screenshot to prove it. I just signed into facebook and everything vanished . please helphelp help . i dont know what to do . my heart is broken
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for picking this up Chicken Slayer, I'll take if from here
I will need you to pass the first level CordeliaSimamane and connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom and reply back to my private message with the email address that you've used so I can locate your game and restore your progress.
Keep an eye on the envelop and talk to you soon
/QheenB
I wasn't unfortunately. Thanks
Hi CordeliaSimamane,
Please don't panic.
Firstly Were you previously logged into Facebook with the account you are using now?
Were you previously connected to the Kingdom? If you were signed into the Kingdom it is possible to sync your progress with Facebook
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1
If you weren't then let me know and I can pass you over to the moderator