Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It has been doing it for 5 levels now. Says 260, but plays 45. I lost all my timed boosters as well!!
Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The screenshots you show are both for level 303.
Is it opening at an older level, but you have to scroll up to your current level?
Are you sure that you are not referring to the amount of moves you have for that level?
Thank you.
Did you try the troubleshooting? I will let you know as soon as I hear anything
I kept playing as I would try different things to make it,work. I shut down my I- pad. I cleared my screens.
So you open level 260 and its level 45?
Can you add a screenshot of the 260 level and then the level that comes up please. I am also going to give you some troubleshooting to try as that might solve it. Also check the app store for updates.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device