Why are all my features resetting?

Dana_Dunbar
Dana_Dunbar Posts: 3 Newbie

In the last 72 hours I have had several sudden resets.  I had been playing without logging into Facebook.  I decided to log in.  I immediately lost my ranking (went from Sapphire to Bubble Gum) both playing with FB and went I went back to playing without FB.  The next day I was playing and my game suddenly reset / reloaded.  When it reloaded it had emptied my Piggy Bank and given me the 50 bars, but it again set my ranking back to Bubble Gum. Yesterday it reset and took away my daily boosters. Then just today it reset me AGAIN to Bubble Gum ranking (I was up to silver) and I don't even have any competition for scores (I'm in the 900 levels).  Also, when I minimized my window for a minute it reset my game and I lost my timed boosters.  Moreover, since I connected with FB then disconnected, I get no give / receive on extra lives. I've also notice recently that sometimes when the last level I completed was a "Hard" level and I close the game (I do let it complete the various parts of ending the level) I will open the game and I have to redo that level - with few or no boosters available.

What on Earth is going on????  I've played this game on my phone for a very long time and never had these types of issues. All other phone / game functionality is fine.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?