Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm on level 2001 on Soda crush and I am making matches on the gum but it's not breaking and it's adding more gum to the puzzle even though I've completed the match. Please help cause I can't complete the level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dienishia,
Firstly, its a good idea to have a look at other videos to see if you are missing something. I have one here for you,
http://candycrushmom.com/soda-level-2001/
in order to check if its a game issue or device, I ask you to try this troubleshooting first
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device