Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Game starts at level 1061 & I have to scroll through all the levels to get to the level I'm currently on. I am on level 1404. Is there a fix for this? It's doing it on my android & windows 10 platforms.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vicki!
I hope you're feeling great today!
I would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue? And if so, if you have tried to re-install the game and/or do the updates?
The Studio have fixed the issue but it is still happening for a few players, so just want to make sure it's all good with you now :-)
Please let me know. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Until then, have a Fun-tastic day!
- Mia
Hi Vicki,
There is no fix at this time. The studio are aware of the issue, but at least you can still play even if its the long way around