Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Deleted and resinstalled Candy Crush soda as suggested to stop the bouncing and fast motion, now all progress is lost. I was on level 1260 ish, now back at 1. Tried log in with fb, and using email with King. No results.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hpeg1874,
Firstly, you can read about the bouncing here
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/is-your-candy-crush-soda-game-running-fast
Unfortunately if you emailed support (as I see this is your first time posting here, so welcome to King care ) They might not have been aware of it at the time, as studio's don't tell the rest of the company when they are running trials. Or customer service agents either sadly.
Are you trying to log in with a Facebook account previously connected to the game? It could be at the moment because of Facebooks permissions. It might not be but its a possibility. So I am going to give you the connection help link..
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-facebook
This is the permissions issue post
https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/facebook-and-friends-lists
If your connection hasn't worked still (Sometimes the system has gremlins) please come back and let me know and I will escalate it to one of the KC team.
Good Luck!