Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for posting on King care. Unfortunately there seems to be an issue with the daily rewards. I will give you the troubleshooting links for the restarting issues, if you could do the one applicable for your device I would be grateful.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
What exactly have you spent real money on and has that gone you said ? As I would need to escalate it to the team to check your account to see what is happening with it.