Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do I have to scroll through so many levels when I start to get to my actual level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Adam,I hope you're feeling great today!I would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue? And if so, if you have tried to re-install the game and/or do the updates?The Studio have fixed the issue but it is still happening for a few players, so just want to make sure it's all good with you now :-)Please let me know. Looking forward to hearing back from you.Until then, have a Fun-tastic day!- Mia
Hey Adam,
I hope you're feeling great today!
I would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue? And if so, if you have tried to re-install the game and/or do the updates?
The Studio have fixed the issue but it is still happening for a few players, so just want to make sure it's all good with you now :-)
Please let me know. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Until then, have a Fun-tastic day!
- Mia
Ok thanks for the reply
Hi Adam.
Unfortunately this is a known issue but the studio team are aware of it
Sorry I don't have a time fix though.