Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was not credited gold bars for winning bubblegum hill. How do I receive that reward?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Krista, What was it you were meant to have won? I will pass you over to the moderators so they can check your account.Thank you for posting on King care
Hi Krista,
What was it you were meant to have won? I will pass you over to the moderators so they can check your account.
Thank you for posting on King care