Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I thought all devices have the soda saga daily quest.i have two and only one has the quest
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen,The daily bonus is having issues and isn't always showing. If you can let me know the device/OS of the one that it isn't showing on and I can get you the troubleshooting
Hi Karen,
The daily bonus is having issues and isn't always showing. If you can let me know the device/OS of the one that it isn't showing on and I can get you the troubleshooting