Treasure

Melissa_Gyfteas
Melissa_Gyfteas Posts: 1 Newbie

Treasure chests won't open, I'm about 200 levels past my first treasure chest, I cannot open any of them and when I start my game it takes me all the way back to the first chest. I've replayed the levels, uninstalled and reinstalled (losing everything I had earned), this has been going on for over six months. So frustrating! I don't even care about the stuff at this point, I just hate scrolling and scrolling every day to get to my current level. My husband is not having this issue at all.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,599 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Melissa, 

I am sorry you are having this issue. Is it giving you an error message or anything like that?

I have an article about the gift boxes..

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/passing-gift-boxes-and-not-getting-rewards

The scrolling unfortunately is an issue, if you could let me know which device/OS you play on, I can get you the troubleshooting to try. 

• Denise_P_Howell
    Denise_P_Howell Posts: 3 Newbie

I have the same issue.  Shows me at level 1954, have to scroll to the level I’m actually on which is currently 2100.  Takes so long to get there.  I play this on my iPad using Facebook.  About to delete the whole game - I’d be much more productive with the rest of my life!  Doesn’t sound like it’s going to be fixed soon - time to move on!  Good luck!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,599 Pet Rescue Moderator

Sorry Denise :(

The trouble is they have to prioritise fixes at the same time as updating the game, adding new features and adding more content and making more levels. So the issues that affect game play, ie the game not working full stop, are going to be higher priority than ingame free items or having to scroll.

I am on the players side here. I think all issues should be fixed quickly, and if they spent less time moving levels around or making them harder, they would have more time to fix these issues. If its advertised as a feature then it should work. Unfortunately each studio is independent and all even the official King peeps can do, is ask. Its up to the studio. 

They WILL fix it. But I wouldn't hold my breath. The more people that have the issues that actually posted about it on here where King can see, the quicker it would get fixed, but most tend to grumble amongst themselves or in groups on Facebook where King cannot see. I know, I have that same issue with Farm heroes. The amount of people that grumble things are not working in my group, and yet when I start a thread on here nobody adds to it. We have been waiting for a companion issue to be fixed in the last 2 years since I noticed it, yet they fixed a seed feature recently when I didn't even know it had been an error and that had been since that game released :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?