Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased gold bars twice on 4-15-2018 in Candy Soda Crush and it would not let access it to finish the level. So I had to go out of the game and try again as a result I lost the game and wasted my money.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good afternoon Jusnora,
I am so sorry you had problems with your purchase. We cannot handle purchase issues on King care as they require a direct account check so could you follow this link, and the contact details are on there
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1