Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Several days ago, the candies were on a super speed mode which was really great. I did an update today and now my candies are actually slower than before. Is there a fix or something I can do. It's extremely slow.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi allstar15mom, you are actually the first person I have seen post that they liked this!Please see this thread..https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/is-your-candy-crush-soda-game-running-fastI will see what I can find out about the slowness. It could be they slowed it down too much.Thank you
Hi allstar15mom,
you are actually the first person I have seen post that they liked this!
Please see this thread..
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/is-your-candy-crush-soda-game-running-fast
I will see what I can find out about the slowness. It could be they slowed it down too much.
Thank you