Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi. I had 50 gold bars: 10 bars have disappeared though I did not use any of them!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I saw there were 50 gold bars yesterday fb it say conguration u won 50 gold bar while willl get soon nothing showing up today get nothing so what suppose to do now ?
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@DaniWelcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!
Ok. Thanks.
Hi Dani,
I will pass this over to one of the moderators who can have a look at your account and see what is happening