Candy Crush Soda Saga memoires not visible

mickey-8
mickey-8 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have received several memoires and have almost concluded 4 entire pictures of the Kimmie memoires, however the 2 below frames from the picture Kimmie ‘Cool in the Pool’ aren’t visible. Is this a flaw in the game? How can I get them visible? I have succeeded in every level and gained all memoires I could get so far. I can click on the picture and it enlarges so that means it is completed but I can only see the top 2 frames.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,601 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Mickey, I don't know, but I will find out for you :)

• mickey-8
    mickey-8 Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks! I have now completed the entire Kimmie Memories and the round display is filled, so shows I have completed every section. The two parts of the Cool in the Pool picture however are still not visible, so must be a bug.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,601 Pet Rescue Moderator

Well that is something. I do have some info for you thanks to one of my co-Superstars (Thank you Elsa)

It also seems to be a test as not everyone can see it. There is a glitch, as you have found, with only so many being shown.  and a little info about it..

" Memories is a fairly new feature in this game. Unfortunately, there are no treats or rewards offered currently. Perhaps in the future it might change. To get a piece of the puzzle you must finish a level in 3 attempts. After completing the level, you will be given a memory piece (puzzle). To view a list of the memories, click on the camera icon."

So at least its not just you and we have learnt something too :D

Thanks for the heads up about it :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?